County Employment Services: Job fairs, resources for veterans, youth, people with criminal histories, and more.
CareerForce: Resources to match interests to career fields, start career, advance career, help with job loss, search for job openings in Minnesota, etc.
- MinnesotaWorks: Free, online job bank for opportunities in Minnesota. Connected to services offered through CareerForce.
Jewish Family and Children's Services of Minneapolis: Career Services, children and family services, community service and engagement, counseling and mental health services, financial assistance and food security, and senior services.
- Career services: career counseling and coaching, dislocated worker program, vocational rehabilitation, networking, training, and more.
- Career service intake line: (952) 417-2111
- Serves people of all ages and faith backgrounds in Hennepin County
- Address: 5905 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN 55422.
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development: Find more information and resources under the "Job Seekers" tab.
- Phone: (651) 259-7114 or (800) 657-3858
- Address: 332 Minnesota Street, Suite E200 Saint Paul, MN 55101
Avivo: Services, MN family programs, dislocated worker programs, and employment services for people with disabilities.
Employment Phone: (612) 752-8606
Main Phone: (612) 752-8000
Address: 1900 Chicago Avenue Minneapolis, MN 55404
HIRED: HIRED assists people with becoming qualified for and obtaining employment. Provides services such as career training, youth services, MFIP, training services, and other employment support and services.
- Phone: (612) 808-9500
- Address: 217 Fifth Avenue North, Third Floor Minneapolis, MN 55401
Goodwill-Easter Seals: Career training and employment services.
- Phone: (651) 379-5800
- Address: 553 Fairview Ave. N St. Paul, MN 55104
GCF Online Learning: Free online tutorials to strengthen skills such as Microsoft Office, as well as job search skills.
Job Training: Development of hard skills and acquisition of relevant credentials needed for success in high-demand, good-paying careers. They work closely with area employers to ensure our participants are prepared to meet their needs.
Employment Services: Development of soft skills such as job searching, interviewing, resume-building and related activities needed for finding jobs, as well as one-on-one post-employment supports needed for retailing jobs.
Educational Advancement: Linkage to continuing education programs for High School Diplomas/GED, ESL, and other academic supports
Financial Literacy Education: Group and one-on-one instruction in working with the building blocks of financial security – setting up bank accounts, getting good credit, building savings and working toward financial goals.
Phone: (651) 227-8471
Address: 709 University Avenue West St. Paul, MN 55104-4804
Minnesota Job Bank: No fee online job bank for finding jobs and employees in Minnesota.
Minnesota Help: Minnesota Help is a hub for resources and information for job-seekers.
- Phone: 1 (800) 333-2433
Tree Trust: Employment opportunities for youth and young adults ages 14-28. Tree Trust is a non-profit organization aimed at helping people to build skills for meaningful careers while inspiring people to plant trees and making our community a greener, healthier place to live
- Phone: (952) 767-3880
- Address: 1419 Energy Park Drive St Paul, MN 55108
ResumeBuilder Guide for People with Disabilities: Comprehensive guide for resume building and employment strategies specific to people with disabilities. Topics covered include resume writing tips, job seeking skills, knowing workers rights for people with disabilities, addressing discrimination or harassment in the workplace, and more.
Online Job Search Sites
- Career Builder www.careerbuilder.com
- Indeed www.indeed.com
- Zip Recruiter www.ziprecruiter.com
- Monster www.monster.com
- LinkedIn www.linkedin.com
- City of Minneapolis Jobs www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/jobs
- City of St. Paul Jobs https://www.stpaul.gov/departments/human-resources/jobs
- State of MN Jobs www.mn.gov/careers
- Hennepin County Jobs www.hennepin.us/jobs
- Ramsey County Jobs www.ramseycounty.us/jobs
- Minnesota Jobs http://minnesotajobs.com/
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofit Jobs https://jobs.minnesotanonprofits.org/ Job-Hunt www.job-hunt.org
- Anoka County Jobs https://www.anokacounty.us/1432/Career-Opportunities