Do you know of a resource that isn't listed here? Contact CEAP's Manager of Community Programs and Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
County Employment Services: Job fairs, resources for veterans, youth, people with criminal histories, and more.
CareerSource: Resources to match interests to career fields, start career, advance career, help with job loss, search for job openings in Minnesota, etc.
Jewish Family and Children's Services of Minneapolis: Career Services, children and family services, community service and engagement, counseling and mental health services, financial assistance and food security, and senior services.
- Career services: career counseling and coaching, dislocated worker program, vocational rehabilitation, networking, training, and more.
- Career service intake line: (952) 417-2111
- Serves people of all ages and faith backgrounds in Hennepin County
- Address: 5905 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN 55422.
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development: Find more information and resources under the "Job Seekers" tab.
- Phone: (651) 259-7114 or (800) 657-3858
- Address: 332 Minnesota Street, Suite E200 Saint Paul, MN 55101
Avivo: Services, MN family programs, dislocated worker programs, and employment services for people with disabilities.
Employment Phone: (612) 752-8606
Main Phone: (612) 752-8000
Address: 1900 Chicago Avenue Minneapolis, MN 55404
HIRED: HIRED assists people with becoming qualified for and obtaining employment. Provides services such as career training, youth services, MFIP, training services, and other employment support and services.
- Phone: (612) 808-9500
- Address: 217 Fifth Avenue North, Third Floor Minneapolis, MN 55401
Goodwill-Easter Seals: Career training and employment services.
- Phone: (651) 379-5800
- Address: 553 Fairview Ave. N St. Paul, MN 55104
GCF Online Learning: Free online tutorials to strengthen skills such as Microsoft Office, as well as job search skills.
Job Training: Development of hard skills and acquisition of relevant credentials needed for success in high-demand, good-paying careers. They work closely with area employers to ensure our participants are prepared to meet their needs.
Employment Services: Development of soft skills such as job searching, interviewing, resume-building and related activities needed for finding jobs, as well as one-on-one post-employment supports needed for retailing jobs.
Educational Advancement: Linkage to continuing education programs for High School Diplomas/GED, ESL, and other academic supports
Financial Literacy Education: Group and one-on-one instruction in working with the building blocks of financial security – setting up bank accounts, getting good credit, building savings and working toward financial goals.
Phone: (651) 227-8471
Address: 709 University Avenue West St. Paul, MN 55104-4804
Minnesota Job Bank: No fee online job bank for finding jobs and employees in Minnesota.
Minnesota Help: Minnesota Help is a hub for resources and information for job-seekers.
- Phone: 1 (800) 333-2433
Online Job Search Sites
- Career Builder www.careerbuilder.com
- Indeed www.indeed.com
- Zip Recruiter www.ziprecruiter.com
- Monster www.monster.com
- LinkedIn www.linkedin.com
- City of Minneapolis Jobs www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/jobs
- City of St. Paul Jobs https://www.stpaul.gov/departments/human-resources/jobs
- State of MN Jobs www.mn.gov/careers
- Hennepin County Jobs www.hennepin.us/jobs
- Ramsey County Jobs www.ramseycounty.us/jobs
- Minnesota Jobs http://minnesotajobs.com/
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofit Jobs https://jobs.minnesotanonprofits.org/ Job-Hunt www.job-hunt.org
- Anoka County Jobs https://www.anokacounty.us/1432/Career-Opportunities