Do you know of a resource that isn't listed here? Contact CEAP's Manager of Community Programs and Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAPI: Connecting immigrants, refugees, and US-born persons of color with the resources they need, including food, human services, economic empowerment, etc.
- The CAPI food shelf will only be open Tuesdays from 1 pm – 4 pm, and Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 am – 4 pm–for curbside pickup only.
- Phone: (612) 721-0122 (Option 1)
- Address: 5930 Brooklyn Boulevard Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
West African Family and Community Services: Culturally specific food shelf and clothing closet, employment assistance, PC training, and other family support services.
- Phone: (763) 561-3042 Ext.117
- Address: 7200 Brooklyn Blvd Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
CROSS: Food assistance, financial assistance, Meals on Wheels, kid's programs, holiday gift programs, clothing and home shop.
- Serving households in Rogers, Maple Grove, Osseo, Champlin (West of 169), Dayton, and Corcoran
- Phone: (763) 425-1050
- Address: 12915 Weinand Circle, Rogers MN
PRISM: Food shelf, thrift store, housing assistance, and kids programs.
- Serving New Hope, Plymouth, Golden Valley, Crystal, and Robbinsdale.
- Phone: (763) 529-1350
- Address: 730 Florida Ave. S., Golden Valley, MN 55426
NEAR: Food shelf, school supplies, holiday baskets, and resource referrals
- Serves those living in New Hope, Robbinsdale, and Crystal.
- Phone: (763) 533-2836
- Address: 5209 W Broadway Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55429
Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County: Assist with applying for benefits related to food assistance.
Main phone line: (952) 933-9639
SNAP assistance: (952) 697-1354
Address: 8800 HWY 7, #403 St. Louis Park, Minnesota 55426
The Food Group Fare for All: Food shelf support and mobile food market with reduced price groceries for purchase.
- Phone: (763) 450-3880
- Address: 8501 54th Ave. N New Hope, MN 55428
Interfaith Outreach: Food Shelf, Family support, Housing, Employment, Transportation, Education, Youth Services and Assistance.
- Phone: (763) 489-7500
- Address: 1605 County Road 101, Plymouth, 55447
Islamic Center of Minnesota: Halal/Zabiha foods for families of Minnesota.
- Pick up is scheduled for first and third Sunday of each month from 11:00am to 1pm
- Registration is Saturday through Thursday
- Pre-registration is required for new clients
- Phone: (763) 571-5604
- Address: 1401 Gardena Ave NE Fridley, MN 55432
Jewish Family and Children's Services of Minneapolis: Career Services, children and family services, community service and engagement, counseling and mental health services, financial assistance and food security, and senior services. Kosher Meals on Wheels delivery.
- Serves people of all ages and faith backgrounds in Hennepin County
- Phone: (952) 546-0616
- Address: 5905 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN 55422
Loaves and Fishes: Free hot meals.
- All meals are currently take-away only
- Phone: (612) 377-9810
- Several metro locations. Minneapolis: 721 Kasota Avenue SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414
ICA (Intercongregational Communities Association): Drive up to person with checklist for what they want to order for food. They will bring out when ready. All food is Pre-Pack.
- Serves Deephaven, Excelsior, Greenwood, Hopkins, Minnetonka, Shorewood and Woodland.
- Phone: (952) 938-0729
- Address: 11588 K-Tel Drive Minnetonka, MN 55343
- Appointment necessary. Must call PROP’s main line to place your order.
- Same Day Order & Pick Up Only.
- Market Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 9:30am-1:00 pm Weds: 4-6:30pm
- Serves Eden Prairie and Chanhassen.
- Phone: (952) 937-9120
- Address: 14700 Martin Drive Eden Prairie, MN 55420
VEAP: Pre-packed bags of shelf stable items and produce will be available using their drive-up model.
- The new model will allow each household TWO visits per month.
- All services are by appointment only. No walk-in visitors.
- Food delivery: Available to seniors, those with a disability or participants that do not have transportation to use our drive-up model and live in our service area.
- Serves Bloomington, Edina, Richfield and part of South Minneapolis.
- Phone: (952) 888-9616
- Address: 9600 Alrich Ave S Bloomington, MN 55420
SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program): Income eligible individuals and families can apply for financial assistance with buying groceries for nutritious and well-balances meals.
WIC (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program for Women, Infants, and Children): Additional support for households that include a pregnant woman, a woman who has recently had a baby, or a child up to the age of 5.
- Eligibility determined based on income level. A household is automatically income eligible if they are receiving SNAP, Medical Assistance, MFIP, Energy Assistance, Reduced or Free school meals, or use Head Start services.
- Phone: (612) 348-6100
Free or Reduced School Meals: Receive free or reduced price school meals for children for income eligible families
Metro Meals on Wheels: Meal delivery services for seniors and individuals with disabilities in the Twin Cities Metro
- Phone: (612) 623-3363
- Address: 1200 Washington Avenue S., Suite 380, Minneapolis, MN 55415