Do you know of a resource that isn't listed here? Contact CEAP's Manager of Community Programs and Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cope Mobile Crisis Line: 24/7, 365 urgent response to anyone in the county facing a mental health crisis. Call 911 if the crisis is life-threatening.
Adults 18+: (612) 596-1223
Children under 18: (612) 348-2233
Minnesota Association for Children's Mental Health: Family support and resource referrals for families with children in need of services
- Phone number: (800) 528-4511
- Address: 23 Empire Drive, Suite 1000 St. Paul, MN 55103
Jewish Family and Children's Services of Minneapolis: Career Services, children and family services, community service and engagement, counseling and mental health services, financial assistance and food security, and senior services.
- Serves people of all ages and faith backgrounds in Hennepin County
- Phone number: (952) 546-0616
- Address: 5905 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN 55422
Front Door: County phone number for questions and assistance regarding substance use, such as: paying for substance use treatment, child mental health resources, and more
- Phone number: (612) 348-4111
Project CHILD: Services for women who are 16 and over, and less that 34 weeks pregnant and using substances.
- Services include: chemical health assessments and treatment services, as well as education, support, one-to-one counseling, referrals for help in the community, assistance with basic needs and parenting education
- Phone number: (612) 879-3609
Valhala Harm Reduction Services: Addiction and mental health services, as well as harm reduction needle exchange program.
- Phone number: (763) 237-9898
- Address: 2807 Brookdale Drive N Brooklyn Park, MN 55444