Do you know of a resource that isn't listed here? Contact CEAP's Manager of Community Programs and Partnerships at email@example.com.
Annex Teen Clinic: Services such as birth control, emergency contraceptives, STI testing, PREP, pregnancy testing. Information about sexual and reproductive health, health relationships, and community resources.
- Serves Northwest Hennepin County and North Minneapolis
- Phone: (763) 533-1316
- Address: 5810 42nd Ave N Robbinsdale, MN 55422
Planned Parenthood: Birth control, HIV services, LGBTQ services, men’s health care, women’s health care, mental health, emergency contraceptives, pregnancy testing and services, primary care services, STD testing, treatment, and vaccines, and abortion services.
- Visit with or without insurance and regardless of geographic location.
- Phone: (763) 560-3050
- Address: 7532 Brooklyn Boulevard Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
Robbinsdale Women's Center: No-cost, confidential pregnancy services, including pregnancy testing, ultrasounds, and medical counseling on all options with regards to pregnancy options.
- Provide confidential and no-cost care and guidance for high school and college students
- Phone: (763) 531-9554
- Address: 3826 W Broadway Ave Minneapolis, MN 55422
Robbinsdale Clinic: Family Medicine services, birth control and STI testing and treatment, and abortion counseling and care services.
- Financial assistance available
- Phone: (763) 533-2534
- Address: 3819 W Broadway Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55422