Do you know of a resource that isn't listed here? Contact CEAP's Manager of Community Programs and Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Missions, Inc: Assistance with domestic violence, chemical dependence, behavioral health, and homelessness services
- Crisis hotline: (763) 559-4945
- Administrative phone number: (763) 559-1883
- Address: 3409 East Medicine Lake Boulevard Plymouth, MN 55441
Tubman: Family crisis and support services and programs including youth programs, mental and chemical health services, shelter and housing, and legal services
- Crisis hotline: (612) 825-0000
- Main phone number: (612) 825-3333
- Address: 4432 Chicago Avenue S Minneapolis, MN 55407
Youth Services Network: Connects homeless youth to services for finding: shelter, outreach workers, basic needs drop-in centers, health and wellness, food, mental and emotional health, resources hotlines, education, pregnant and parenting youth, and employment
Front Door: County phone number for questions and assistance regarding substance use, such as: paying for substance use treatment, child mental health resources, and more
- Phone number: (612) 348-4111
Project CHILD: Services for women who are 16 and over, and less that 34 weeks pregnant and using substances.
- Services include: chemical health assessments and treatment services, as well as education, support, one-to-one counseling, referrals for help in the community, assistance with basic needs and parenting education
- Phone number: (612) 879-3609
Valhala Harm Reduction Services: Addiction and mental health services, as well as harm reduction needle exchange program.
- Phone number: (763) 237-9898
- Address: 2807 Brookdale Drive N Brooklyn Park, MN 55444
Living Free Recovery Services: Christian faith-based treatment services for adults over 18 battling substance use issues. Outpatient services, support groups, recovery sponsorships, sober recreational activities, and more.
- Phone number: (763) 315-7170
- Address: 9201 75th Ave North Brooklyn Park, MN, 55428
On-Belay House Anthony Louis Center: Youth substance use and addiction services for males only, age 13-18 years old.
- Services include walk-in drug screenings, drug and alcohol abuse assessments, outpatient treatment, and residential treatments.
- Phone number: (763) 546-8008
- Address: 115 Forestview Lane Plymouth, MN 55441
AA, NA, and AI-anon Meeting Locator: Online resources to locate Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, and AI-Anon* meetings based on state and city. (AI-Anon meetings are for family/friends affected by a loved one's alcohol use)
Hennepin County Resources: Drug and alcohol use evaluation, detox (withdrawal management), help for pregnant women with substance use concerns, in-patient and out-patient treatment, medication-assisted treatment, help coordinating your care, peer support from others in recovery, and supportive housing.
- Phone number: (612) 348-4111
- Multiple locations throughout Hennepin County
Neighborhood Health Source Fremont: Community health center providing medical, behavioral, substance use, and telehealth services. Income-based pricing on a sliding scale.
- Phone number: (612) 588-9411
- Address: 3300 Fremont Ave N Minneapolis, MN 55412
Rainbow Health MAINLILNE Program: Syringe exchange and disposal, injection supplies to reduce the risk of getting and spreading HIV and Hepatitis C, HIV and Hepatitis C counseling, testing, and referrals, Linkage to HIV and HCV medical care and services, HIV and HCV risk reduction education and assessments, Referrals for substance abuse treatment, support groups, and basic needs, Naloxone (Narcan) kits and training, and PrEP navigation services.
- MAINLINE hours: Monday and Thursday: 2 – 5 p.m., Tuesday and Friday: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Phone number: (651) 359-3459
- Address: All God’s Children Metropolitan Community Church, 3100 Park Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407