Do you know of a resource that isn't listed here? Contact CEAP's Manager of Community Programs and Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Missions, Inc: Assistance with domestic violence, chemical dependence, behavioral health, and homelessness services
- Crisis hotline: (763) 559-4945
- Administrative phone number: (763) 559-1883
- Address: 3409 East Medicine Lake Boulevard Plymouth, MN 55441
Tubman: Family crisis and support services and programs including youth programs, mental and chemical health services, shelter and housing, and legal services
- Crisis hotline: (612) 825-0000
- Main phone number: (612) 825-3333
- Address: 4432 Chicago Avenue S Minneapolis, MN 55407
Youth Services Network: Connects homeless youth to services for finding: shelter, outreach workers, basic needs drop-in centers, health and wellness, food, mental and emotional health, resources hotlines, education, pregnant and parenting youth, and employment
Front Door: County phone number for questions and assistance regarding substance use, such as: paying for substance use treatment, child mental health resources, and more
- Phone number: (612) 348-4111
Project CHILD: Services for women who are 16 and over, and less that 34 weeks pregnant and using substances.
- Services include: chemical health assessments and treatment services, as well as education, support, one-to-one counseling, referrals for help in the community, assistance with basic needs and parenting education
- Phone number: (612) 879-3609
Valhala Harm Reduction Services: Addiction and mental health services, as well as harm reduction needle exchange program.
- Phone number: (763) 237-9898
- Address: 2807 Brookdale Drive N Brooklyn Park, MN 55444
Living Free Recovery Services: Christian faith-based treatment services for adults over 18 battling substance use issues. Outpatient services, support groups, recovery sponsorships, sober recreational activities, and more.
- Phone number: (763) 315-7170
- Address: 9201 75th Ave North Brooklyn Park, MN, 55428
On-Belay House Anthony Louis Center: Youth substance use and addiction services for males only, age 13-18 years old.
- Services include walk-in drug screenings, drug and alcohol abuse assessments, outpatient treatment, and residential treatments.
- Phone number: (763) 546-8008
- Address: 115 Forestview Lane Plymouth, MN 55441
AA, NA, and AI-anon Meeting Locator: Online resources to locate Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, and AI-Anon* meetings based on state and city. (AI-Anon meetings are for family/friends affected by a loved one's alcohol use)
Hennepin County Resources: Drug and alcohol use evaluation, detox (withdrawal management), help for pregnant women with substance use concerns, in-patient and out-patient treatment, medication-assisted treatment, help coordinating your care, peer support from others in recovery, and supportive housing.
- Phone number: (612) 348-4111
- Multiple locations throughout Hennepin County
Neighborhood Health Source Fremont: Community health center providing medical, behavioral, substance use, and telehealth services. Income-based pricing on a sliding scale.
- Phone number: (612) 588-9411
- Address: 3300 Fremont Ave N Minneapolis, MN 55412